- Global hotkeys arranged for discreet use and with keystroke
combinations that allow you use from virtually any keyboard (101-keys,
remote connections, etc.).
- Instant hide-and-add feature allows you to hide a window instantly
and keep it in a list of windows to toggle hide/unhide (with another
- Launches and operates silently and with great stealth: no windows, sounds, or even system tray icon is visible.
- List mode displays a fully-detailed list of all windows added to the
list and a feature-rich interface for hiding, unhiding, and removing
windows. You can even view the class name and window ID of each window!
- No bulky install / uninstall software package. You can grab-and-go,
launch from a disk, etc. without ever modifying the Windows system
registry, installing files to system directories, or risking detection
by modifying the existing file system.
- The program file can be renamed for complete discretion.
- Tiny size makes the program fast to load and easy to hide.
- Includes optional Task Manager stealth, masking not only itself but any hidden applications from detection
- Allows command-line instructions for launching processes silently
with full support for UNC-coded network paths and environment variable
= Keystrokes =
Primary Key Secondary Key Function
CTRL+ALT+Z WIN+Z Adds currently-active window to the list of
windows to hide/unhide and immediately hides it.
CTRL+ALT+X WIN+X Toggles hide/unhide to all added windows.
CTRL+ALT+C WIN+C Immediately unhides all hidden windows and
clears the list of windows to hide/unhide.
CTRL+ALT+L Displays a list of all added windows. The list
Can be manipulated by menu or by double-clicking
directly within the list. While the list is
open, all hotkeys are disabled until it is
closed. This also displays version information
in the lower-left hand corner of the window.
CTRL+ALT+M Same as CTRL+ALT+C, but also exits ZHider.